I did go to Zumba this morning. It is so strange how much easier things are now that I have lost some weight. Yay!
Weird day today. One of my school friends that I blog about all the time, her brother went missing. He didn't show up for Easter dinner and then didn't go to work today.They were able to get into his apartment and all of his things were there, wallet, keys, etc. I don't know how they got the police to move on it so fast, but it was all over the news today. Anyway...a good ending, he called his sister and he is fine, no other details. I am sure he has a good reason, but that kind of things makes the media reluctant to report quickly in the future. Sad:(
Breakfast: cheerios, unsweetened almond milk, truvia
Snack: 1/2 leftover pork chop
Lunch: pepperoni, ham, mozarella cheese and then grilled on a wheat/white sandwich thin, about 4 potato chips, and dill pickles.
Dinner: hot wings and celery with ranch dressing.
Dessert: warm berries and cool whip.
I am really going to try and work out more this week. Zumba 3x and then add something. Our weather was beautiful yesterday and today it is pouring rain again. This is the worst Spring weather on record:( Hate it!!!
I currently have my fireplace on to take the chill off. Ugh!
In case anyone wonders...I am 5'3 1/2. I want to weigh 135-140 lbs. When I had my women's gym I was typically right around the 145 range. When my daughter had her baby 18 months ago, I weighed 138 and I felt like I was OK, but my pants are always tight on the waist, always. I am just a shorty:) When I was down in the 138 range, 5 lbs made a huge difference in how my clothes fit. I am hoping by doing BFC that won't be an issue!
I'm so glad your friend's brother turned up, that must have been very stressful. Yay for zumba, you are the reason I tried it :) It's raining and I wish we had a fireplace in out apt, maybe someday when we get a house. You are doing so awesome...I'm glad you blog a lot I enjoy hearing how you are doing. Have a great day tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteIm glad everything worked out good with the brother. Now I see why you want to lose more. I didn't realize you were so short. LOL
ReplyDeleteWatch the cool whip it has sugar. RediWhip in the can has hardly any.
Have a good day :-)