Sunday, April 3, 2011

Down 9.6:)

How fun it would have been to be down a full 10! I have been doing the BFC for exactly 4 weeks tomorrow. I am more than satisfied with my weight loss so far.
Today my daughter, husband and grandson came over for dinner. I made enchilada's with the smart balance tortilla's. I still can't get used to them, so I just ate out the guts! Getting enough fiber would be impossible for me without the fiber tablets. I try, I just can't do it yet.
I'm excited to try the Zevia cola that I bought today. I hope that it tastes a little bit like Diet Pepsi. I really do miss having soda with dinner. I used to drink a big glass of  milk too, can't do that anymore either. It was on sale for 4.59. I know there is a 2.50 coupon on facebook, but a lot of good that did me at the store.
Good luck to everyone through out the week! We can all do this! 20 more lbs and I will feel GREAT about my new body! 15 lbs and I will be back to the Ole me:) Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment