Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I got to 10:)

I haven't journaled any of my food since last Friday because of weekend dates, birthday dinner, and birthday lunch and dinner yesterday and I finally got to -10.1! Woot!!! That .1 is important! I am still too big for the majority of my clothes, but I can see the progress now. I just think about how exciting the next 10 lbs will be.
I have fun social things the 23rd and 29th. I would love to fit into some smaller clothes by then. I am kind of running out of time.
I still have NOT had candy, cookies, cake, anything with extra sugar since March 7th. Woot!
I am headed to get my hair cut and highlighted today, it always makes me feel better. I really need a pedicure but our weather is still crappy so sandals aren't really appropriate yet!
Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you Kay. Before you know it those next 10 will be gone.
    I'm very proud of you - don't give up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your face does look thinner!!! Whoo hoo!!! What a cute little guy, he must be your grandson. You are doing so good Kay, I need to follow in your footsteps and stop having sugar cheats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats!! Your doing so great whoo!

    ReplyDelete