I was searching on my facebook today for BFC people and found a "closed" group that I requested to join. I was added and a little disappointed to see that it was pretty inactive. I think maybe 2 posts since December. I wonder what leads all of us to give up and move on to another new idea? Dr. Oz believes you have to do something that you can live with for the rest of your life, I can do that on BFC. Interesting! I know that I get a little discouraged with how slow it seems to come off lately, but I also know that I am eating a lot of food and I am lucky to lose at all:) I absolutely love being able to eat bacon, hot dogs, chili cheese fritos, hot wings, pizza, whipped cream, etc. and still lose. It just feels so right. I have never been a fruit of veggie eater so I don't miss something I never really liked to begin with. I love the Almond Milk which is a huge blessing!
Here's my favorites:)
Breakfast: Sandwich thin with 2 poached eggs, 3 pieces of bacon and butter:)
Lunch: Sandwich thin, pepperoni, mozarella chees, and ham grilled. 10 chili cheese fritos, and dill pickles.
Dinner: Buffalo wings and celery salad with Ranch dressing. Yummy!
Dessert: Warm frozen berries, truvia and whipped cream.
It makes me sad too when I see people drop off the bfc, maybe it's just to hard to limit bad carbs or fruit. I don't know..I love the bfc although it is taking me awhile to fully adjust and learn what things are high in sugar. Such as spilt pea soup, I never knew it was high in sugar.
ReplyDeleteSince you talk about zumba I'm giving it a try. I got the basics and 20 min express. I feel awkward, but I am hoping I will get better :)
Zumba is fun Katie!! :) I have a couple DVDs, but wish I could find a group in town to do it with. Would be more fun.
ReplyDeleteI know I have seen lots of people drop off facebook groups. We should make our own or something, but I guess the blog helps with that. But maybe we could find more people on facebook. All your foods sound yummy and I am definitely going to try the warm berries. mmmm!!
Yup I also have seen so many drop off in the 1 year and 3 months I have been doing this. I love all the things I get to eat on the BFC - so this is it for me too.
ReplyDeleteI'm very proud of you and yo look great :-)