OK, so I went to the birthday dinner and I was GOOD again!!! I did not like the food, but I ate it. I had chicken breasts done similar to Chicken Parm. It had a weird flavor. It was also 14.50 and it didn't even come with pasta or a salad! Holy cow!!! The dessert was little donuts that you dip in different sauces and I did not have one. I am waiting for something to die for to eat my first sweet! They must have been good because the other gals sure liked them. It is kind of fun to be doing this. No one said a thing about my weight loss. I know it isn't intentional, I look the same most of the time, but it would be nice! I know I have lost a lot in my tummy!
Breakfast: 2 eggs, bacon, sandwich thin.
Lunch: cheerios and unsweetened almond milk.
Dinner: chicken stuff and I did have a diet soda because they didn't have fresh brewed iced tea. No dessert and it feels too late now to have my berries.
I truly can't believe I am talking about me not eating sweets! Unbelievable! BFC ROCKS!!!
Kudos Kay!!! Way to go not having one of those donut things I'm sure they were full of sugar, and would have made you feel bad later. I bet next time your group gets together the girls will comment on your weight loss, it must have been a little disappointing that they didn't. I think you look great :)
ReplyDeleteYes BFC does ROCK! Don't worry about the others not noticing. Just remember that you are doing this for you and that's all that matters. :-)
ReplyDelete