OK, today was BUSY!!! I wanted to go to the Macy's sale early this AM in case I found something I couldn't live without, I didn't:( Then we went to Boston's and I had my favorite Ultimate Pepperoni Pizza. I actually only ate 1 crust today and the topping off the rest. The crust was kind of burnt around the edges so it didn't bother me to not eat the other ones. They actually gave me a coupon for a free pizza next time. Then on to Costco, and home for dinner. Everyone actually got here at about 3:00 and stayed until I said "don't you want to go home yet?" at about 7:30. My 3 grandkids were getting tired and so was I!!! We had ham for dinner. My DIL made some cheesy potatoes and that is all I ate. My daughter made 2 different desserts, I didn't eat any....I bought the hollow chocolate eggs at Costco to hide for the kids and I didn't eat one. I am really on a roll. So I think my day was actually not that bad. I wish the weight would drop more rapidly when I have days of not eating my beloved chocolate!
Again chasing 2 kids around has to burn some calories. My 11 year old granddaughter was here too. She is pretty darn cool:) I am blessed!
My children think that when they show up at my house that they are done parenting for the day. The kids have free reign unless I chase them around. Karson is 18 months and Cy is just under 4. They love to run!
Kay - it sounds like you did so good. You should know that it does not get any better, turning away all that food.
ReplyDeleteI know you want it to go faster, but the weight goes at its own pace.
You should be proud of how great you are doing.
Have a great day :-)