Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Friday:)

Thank you for the nice comments on my blog from yesterday. It felt good to actually acknowledge my sadness.
Today is a new day! I met my daughter and grandson Karson at the Nursing Home my little sister lives in for an Easter Egg hunt and to take pictures with the Easter Bunny. It was a fun morning:) He still did not like the Easter bunny, but he liked the candy. I did not have a mini candy bar even though they were totally calling my name. Especially the little butterfinger!
Today's eats...
Breakfast cheerios, truvia, and unsweetened almond milk.  I actually had to buy the shelf box of unsweetened Almond milk the last time because the refrigerated was out of stock. There is no difference in the taste:)
Lunch was grilled sandwich thin with smoked turkey and mayo. Dill pickle slices and 10 chili cheese fritos:) Yummy...
Dinner is going to be the Ultimate Pepperoni pizza at Boston's again. We just ate there last Sunday! I LOVE the pizza and like I said, I just eat 2 crusts and then all the toppings. It has worked so far! I feel like I get to eat so many of the things that I love, that I can continue my "sweetless" life! I have a wedding reception tomorrow. Will I eat cake?
Happy Easter weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a good time with your grandson. Have a good Weekend also :-)

    ReplyDelete