Today I had a charity event to go to and again, I conquered not eating chocolate again! Woot! I have now been chocolate and sweet free since March 7th!
Breakfast 1 slice of my husbands whole wheat bread, (yuck) 2 eggs and ham.
Lunch 2 pieces KFC and gravy off the mashed potatoes. Diet soda, bad...but it tasted amazing!
Dinner ham slices and a deviled egg from yesterday. I know there was a little bit of miracle whip in there, that's bad too, but if I check the sugars I have had today, it isn't bad.
I plan to eat my berries and whipped cream. I have not been good about getting veggies or fruit in. Bad Kay!
I was complaining to my husband about not losing faster, he pointed out that I only exercised 1x last week. He is such a good tracker:) Whipping cream was on sale so I bought some today. I am curious if it will be creamier in my coffee than Almond milk? I am stocked for the week with good food so I am excited.
Blessings everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment