I had 2 challenges today and I survived them both with flying colors!!! I went to lunch with friends and had a small pizza. I ate 2 pieces and then ate the top off the rest. Very satisfying! Then I had bunko tonight. I am really weird about the kind of food I eat so there was only 2 things I put on my plate. A small piece of french bread with butter and a little wedge of what looked like lasagna. Since my plate was empty, I put a chocolate chip cookie on there to take the 2 bites and be done. Well, the lasagna wasn't bad, mostly hamburger, so I got a little more of that and had my friend eat my cookie. I didn't even take a bite. On the 7th of April it will be a full month since I ate anything with added sugar. Pretty amazing. She did have Robin's eggs and chocolate eggs just looking at me all night! The good thing to is I won 2nd place so I got a 30.00 gift card to Fred Meyer. I told everyone I was going to use it for my expensive fiber capsules! I have played bunko with this same group of women for 22 years. Pretty amazing! We have all been different sizes and are always supportive of one another.
I am hoping that tomorrow I can hit the big 10. I would be really excited!
Thank you again for all of the encouraging words and advice. I may not thank you each individually, but I do love comments and suggestions!
Zumba tomorrow...and I am going to eat chili and hot dogs for lunch. I'm excited already:)
Your doing well, but be careful about chili...the tomatoes and sauce can add lots of hidden sugars into the meal. I hope you reach your big 10. Your only a couple ounces away if I remember right and I bet you will be there this week. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI know its hard to make good choices when you are in a big group. You did good.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day and you will be at that 10 in no time. :-)