Sunday, April 10, 2011

Family Day:)

I spent about 4.5 hours chasing my grandson's around today. I should have lost weight from that right? My daughter wanted chicken casserole for her birthday dinner and I ate a lot of it! It is a recipe from when they were kids, basically like mac/cheese with chicken. I know it takes 2 cups of milk,( that's lots of sugar), 2 cans cream of chicken soup and the pasta....I also ate a Braut and a burger. No bun, just a sandwich thin with the braut. That's a lot of food!!! I did not eat birthday cake because I am not a fan of funfetti cakes! 23 and she still wants a funfetti cake! She's 1/2 of the twins, that I was missing so much. Of course I was thanked profusely for all of her gifts, dinner, etc....NOT!!!
Tomorrow is my 54th birthday. I am not in the mood for a birthday. How sad is that? Maybe the scale will finally move down to the 10 lb mark and I will be happy. I don't even want to go to Zumba:( I need to have a birthday/pity party and invite myself!
Debbie Downer at your service. Oh...and the frozen berries that I have always paid 2.00 or 2.50 for at Fred Meyers.....3.99....double! A premixed bowl of fresh berries was 18.24. Really? But there is no inflation happening in our Country!
Have a great week everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kay,
    Happy Birthday to you!!
    Hey I'll come to your party LOL.
    You look great in your new picture.
    Just get up and brush yourself off and keep going.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete