Friday, April 15, 2011

Bad food day:(

I went to Zumba for the first time this week and it was wonderful. It is amazing how much more I can do with just my first 10 lbs off! 20 more baby!
I went with my daughter and grandson to see the Easter bunny today at the mall. He did not like the Easter Bunny! We then ate at the food court. I looked around and ended up eating the general chicken and almond chicken from the Flaming Wok. That wouldn't be so bad, but I did eat some chow mein noodles. I was trying to teach my grandson how to slurp them up and they tasted good! Today I would give myself a failing grade:( I was so sick to my tummy after lunch that I finally ate a sandwich thin and some bacon and it is 8:00 PM. Not a good thing.
Tomorrow is Easter dinner with my kids. We can't all be together on Easter so they decided they would have dinner at my house tomorrow. It will be fun because all 3 of my grandkids will be here this time. Maybe I can get a new picture. 3 of my 4 kids will be here too. That is a good day for me:) I figure I will just eat ham and deviled eggs.
My daughter did buy a Cinabon when we were leaving the mall. It was nice of her to wait until she got home!

1 comment:

  1. Its OK to mess up once in a while. Next time instead of the noodles just get some chicken and veggies. Thats what I do at chinese. I try to stay away from ham because of the sugar.
    Have a nice dinner tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete