Saturday, April 9, 2011

-9.8 Can we get to 10????

First the good news....I tried the Dr. Zevia and I love it!!! Thanks Rosie. It is actually on sale at a local grocer for 2.99. That makes me happy.
Now the bad news:( My daughter lost her baby yesterday. She was only 8 weeks pregnant and the baby had quit growing at 5 weeks. When she started telling everyone so early, I was the concerned Mom, because now she has to "un ring" a bell. I am broken hearted for her and my son in law. I know God has a plan, and so do they, so they will all be OK. They do have a wonderful healthy 17 month old! I stayed with my grandson until they got home at 12:30AM. I don't think I have been out driving at 12:30 in the morning in 20 years!
My Navy daughter is home for the weekend and we are celebrating her birthday tomorrow with dinner at my house. I was hoping to BBQ hamburgers, but of course that isn't what she wants. She is a tough one:( Thank GOD, I have a husband who is an amazing comfort to me in all of the ups and downs of parenthood.
Did everyone else kind of get stuck on weight loss at about week 4? I feel like I am doing everything the same as I did in the beginning and I am not getting anywhere?

3 comments:

  1. KAy,
    So sorry to hear about your families loss. YOu are right,God always does have a plan and we must have faith that he is in control of every situation.
    Not sure I can be of much help w/ being stuck on the BFC cuz Im doing WW, but I was kinda spinning in neautral so I tried a different approach this past week and lost 3.@# this week, somaybe mix it up a bit & try some differnet things. Just a thought.
    Have a good weekend
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your loss, my heart breaks for you and your family. As far as weight loss mine has been coming off very slowly, I can see a difference in the way things fit better than the scale moving. Sorry if that isn't a better answer, just keep up the good work it will pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kay - I am very sorry to hear about your daughter's loss.
    But on another note I am glad you like the Dr Zevia.
    That is the problem with the BFC, everyone looses in the first 2 weeks then your body gets used to what you are doing and the weight loss stalls.
    Just keep doing what you are doing and it will keep coming off.
    Try to have a good time with your family this weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete