Wednesday, April 13, 2011

154.9 today:)

Starting weight, 165.4. Cool! My weight around the Holiday's was about 170, so it feels good!
I just realized today that Zevia soda has carbs! Whoops....now that I love it, I realize that I never counted it.
Today's food:
Orowheat sandwich thin white with 2 eggs, 3 pieces of Costco bacon.
Lunch 1/3 banana, sandwich thin with mozarella cheese, pepperoni and ham grilled. 4 potato chips.
Dinner 6 hot wings and sliced celery with ranch dressing. Yummy....I know Jorge says 4 is a serving, but that doesn't make me satisfied.
Tonight I will have some berries and cool whip.
I realize how wonderful this plan is when I can eat the weird things I have always eaten (minus sugar) and still lose weight.
Good luck everyone:)

1 comment:

  1. You have done so great! Now just keep it going. Jorge says to eat 4 of what? the wings? I'm with you sister NOT ENOUGH!! I can eat 8 half pieces. HAHA.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete