Zumba, Zumba:) I went to Zumba this morning and then a couple of the gals met up at Carl's Jr. for lack of a better idea. I had the new chicken tenders and about 4 waffle cut fries with ranch. I had cheerios 1/1 for breakfast so I didn't think I was being too bad. When I got home I had some spring greens for fiber. Dinner was at KFC with my hubby. I had 2 pieces of chicken and the gravy off my potatoes. My husband loves getting my biscuit! According to Jorge that shouldn't be too bad. It sure did taste good! I really enjoyed visiting with my girls today. We sat there for 2 hours! They were members of my gym and one was a former employee. We go way back:) I really tried to get them to try the BFC, but they are just sure they don't want to give up sugar or wine. I told them they could have wine sometimes. I guess people have to be ready to make the tough changes. They know how terrible I used to eat! I always told everyone at the gym, "do as I say, not as I do"....it was a running joke! Then when I quit working, all of those bad habits caught up with me:( I know I talk about my gym a lot, but it was over 6 years of my life and I was a member there for 2 years before I bought it. I have known many of these gals for over 8 years. Sigh......
My husband met with a L&I representative today to go over what could be done to modify his job for continued employment. It would take a lot of cooperation from Wrigley. We will see what happens, the waiting game continues. While he is still working he is racking up Hilton Points for our Hawaii vacation:) I am so looking forward to going. The plan is for the 3rd week of September and we have about 2 weeks worth of points. Woot!!! Sometimes I pinch myself on being so Blessed in my life. I was a single Mom struggling every month to come up with enough money to keep my family running, now I am not rich by any stretch of the imagination financially....but I am truly rich in love with my best friend:) The only thing that would make it better....is to be rich:) Kidding! Kind of, kidding:)
Wow! You go girl!! I love, love love the picture!! Sounds like you had a great day. Wishing your husband luck about the job.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day :-)
Kay you look amazing! Great picture! How fun and exciting to plan a Hawaiian vacation and you'll look even more amazing from the Zumba and great food choices! Yay for Kay! Thanks for commenting on my comment the other day, too. I don't have a blog but I love to read yours, it always gives me a smile! I hope your husbands back feels better. Sending best wishes!
ReplyDeleteI think the pic is super cute Kay!!! How awesome to have a vacation to Hawaii in Sept. It would be nice to be rich :) Keep up the good work cuz you are doing awesome.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures and so jealous you are going to Hawaii. That is a place I really wont to visit at least once in my life time. I hope to be able to get back to my blog once my recovery from my surgery is over.
ReplyDelete