Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Only up .6 today!

I am finally getting the scale back down and it makes me happy! Rosie wanted to see my toes, so in all their glory here they are! My kids would be mortified if they knew I took a picture of my feet. They always tease me about them! I might have short stubby toes but they work like pinchers!
Zumba was great today but very crowded. I would guess there was close to 80 women in the gym. It got really, really, really, hot! I came home and got my sun time and a very quiet time. I am enjoying these last days of quiet because once everyone comes home to visit and my daughter moves in, they will be few and very far between!
I want to be able to say that I have lost 20 lbs! I would really like to be able to say that sooner than later. I struggle with really cutting back on my food and losing faster or staying focused on the long term goal. Slow and steady. I really believe that I am able to stay committed and true to the BFC  because I truly don't feel deprived. I think making positive adjustments will help me for the rest of my life. The fact that I am eating spring greens is nothing short of miraculous.
I am really enjoying everyone's blogs. What a fun community we have!
Breakfast: Cheerios and unsweetened Almond Breeze
Lunch: Grilled, ham and pepperoni sandwich thin, dill pickles and a few chips with ranch.
Dinner: Grilled steak salad with ranch and chili cheese fritos.
Dessert: Fresh Raspberries and cool whip.
I have another day under my belt:)
Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. I love the toes! I hate showing off my feet because my toes are long so I hate to wear shoes that dont cover them. I have been on the program for close to a year now and it really is the best plan I have found. I have not done great lately since I just had surgery and trying to recover so I have not been able to do as good as I should. I have a blog as well but not been able to keep up with it like I should either. Maybe after recovery and I am back to 100% I will get back to writing. Keep up the great work you are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have cute feet, some people have weird nasty feet and I see plenty because I work at an outpatient ortho surgery center. I need to do my toes, I think toe nails look so much better with some polish on. How long is your daughter planning to live with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Kay, I love the toes, and how do you get your toes to pinch? Mine just sit there and look fat. LOL!
    Just relax and let the BFC come naturally the way that is best for you body. YOU are doing GREAT!!
    Have a good day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay, how daring of you posting a photo of your tootsies! I hate my toes (among other things on my body) but hey I have to live with them so I try to keep them polished and looking the best I can!

    Keep eating those greens, doing your zumba and staying on the plan. You'll hit your goal!

    ReplyDelete