Sunday, June 26, 2011

-20.1 FINALLY!!!

When I stepped on the scale this morning I think it felt magical. I finally feel like I am getting somewhere. 145.3 this AM. I would love to lose another 10 lbs, but realistically, I will be happy with 7. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!! It should only take me another 7 months:)
Have a great Sunday:) I know I will. There is sunshine, shopping and date dinner in my future:)

4 comments:

  1. Hooray Kay! Way to go! You are in the home stretch! yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am so excited now you made my day. Just Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hooooo! You are kicking butt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kay! What great news. You have been working hard at this and deserve to hit that 20 lb number. You along with the other girls keep inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete