17.6 lbs gone bye-bye! Woot!!! And honestly I feel satisfied 90% of the time.
Today I went to lunch with friends, the pizza place we usually go was closed so we went to a restaurant that serves huge meals. I had the prime rib dip and didn't eat the bread. The prime rib was yummy! I ate a few steak fries, but mostly just the meat. I was very proud of myself! Tonight I have my bunko and I am making my "famous" brownies. Thank God, since I have eaten them so much over the years I am immune to their charm.
I am feeling good and positive today. 3 months down....3 months more to lose the last 10? I am ready!!!
Yesterday food.
Zumba:)
Breakfast: cheerios and almond milk
snack: turkey wrapped lettuce with mayo and salt and pepper
Lunch: 2 hot dogs with sandwich thin. about 10 chips and ranch dressing
Dinner: Pork cutlet with pork gravy mix over green beans.
Dessert: Fresh raspberries, truvia and cool whip.
It appears that they have fixed some of the issues with the iphone BFC app. I still like the tap and track better, but it doesn't track your weight and waist circumference like the BFC app.
Today was house cleaning day and my house sparkles.....I love my husband:)
Kay - you have done so well. You know you can make them BFC brownies and maybe they won't know the difference. :-)
ReplyDelete