OMG I am so excited!!! I know it is because I am making good choices and being honest with myself. I do have to confess that I do drink diet soda when I am out more than I should. If they don't have fresh brewed ice tea, I have diet soda. I drink a TON of tea and I worry about my teeth turning brown, like my counters when I am making the tea.
I was out to eat Tuesday, Wednesday and now Olive Garden today...my new lifestyle choices are working!!!
Only 1 friend out of 7 commented on my weight last night. I know it is because they are used to me looking like this and the 20+ lb weight gain wasn't the norm, but really? :( I am going to really, really, really try and compliment others.
Wednesday food
Breakfast: Cheerios and almond milk
Lunch: 2 eggs, 3 bacon and sandwich thin with Butter
Dinner: Insides of a shredded beef burrito, tortilla chips and salsa and a few bites of rice.
Have a wonderful day:)
Dessert: Fresh raspberries and cool whip
I know it's frustrating when you are trying so hard to get fit and nobody says anything. Well at least 1 did, and that has to count - right?
ReplyDeleteHave a great day today :-)
Kay, I read your blog everyday and I think you look FANTASTIC!!! I like how you decided to compliment others more as your response to your friends not complimenting you! You are so positive and you inspire me to be more positive. Keep up the great eating! Ginger
ReplyDeleteAwesome Kay!!! Being honest with yourself is half the battle, especially since it is so easy to tell ourselves we are doing better than we are. Keep up the good work :)
ReplyDelete