Wednesday, June 15, 2011

-19 today:)

The scale had gone up again so it was nice to be at my low today! 19 total pounds gone in just over 3 months. Yay!!! The next 10 will make a total difference in my appearance. I can do this!!!
I am headed to Zumba this morning which is very good for me since I made excuses not to go last Friday or Monday. It is crazy how I do that when I LOVE being there. Self defeating?
I can see 20 lbs off in my future.
Today's weight....146.4 and I am 5'3 1/2. Woot!!!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go! You're almost there I even with the chili cheese fritos) Never heard of them, but now I have to know about them and what they taste like!! Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conratulations Kay! That is wonderful, I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was pregnant with my 25 year old daughter the only thing that I could keep down was Maple Bars and Taco Flavor Doritos. I lived on them! They went away for years, were just brought back this past year, but the first taste of a Chile Cheese Frito brought all of those memories back. They are a friend to me:) I know they don't sell them everywhere, when we were in Hawaii the last time I looked for them in every store and no luck. I will take them with me this next time:) They are definitely not diet food, but they are about the same in values as rice chips and healthy chips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo Hoo Kay!!! You are rockin it :)

    ReplyDelete