Saturday, June 25, 2011

146.4

I was just showing my husband my blog and I have been at this weight off and on for like a month. I am going to follow Rosie's advice and not give up, but seriously!!! This is a picture of my eggs that I have most mornings! We have discovered in our house that if we use paper plates that we only run the dishwasher about once a week. They are also smaller than my dinner plate so they look more full! And that is information that no one cares about:)
We had an engagement party this afternoon and it was really fun. I did eat some BBQ ribs that were to die for and some macaroni salad, no dessert! I am soooo proud of myself for that. My one friend said she is proud of me for eating "grown up" food now, meaning the spring greens. The ribs were  more of a dry rub rub so there was very little sauce, which was good for me and the BFC.
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 3 bacon, toasted sandwich thin with real butter!
I also have either coffee or tea with heavy whipping cream every morning.
Lunch: Grilled ham and a teeny bit of cheese sandwich with mayo and 5 chips. Spring greens and ranch dressing.
Dinner: 2 ribs, macaroni salad and 4 scoops with salsa.
No dessert today, we got home too late.
My advice for the day....NEVER let the scale defeat you! Dang!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are at the same weight but do your clothes fit better than they did last month? You are doing awesome, don't be discouraged by the scale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you did awesome with your meals yesterday- absolutely don't worry about that scale! Although I know how hard it is to ignore it. I've been losing so slowly these days it feels like I'm stuck. If I look at my month to month graph, it IS slowly going down though. I bet yours is too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so good and I'm proud of you for passing on the desert at the party. Your breakfast looks great.
    Have a good day today :-)

    ReplyDelete