Thursday, June 16, 2011

Great day today:)

I had a wonderful morning shopping with my daughter and grandson. He truly is the sweetest little guy. He will be 20 months old next week and he is just so fun. I was at the size, I want to get back too, when he was born. I really liked how I felt and looked then. 20 months ago:) I'm getting there! I actually got my husband his Father's day gift in advance for once! He is an amazing man. He married me with 4 kids and he had never been married or had kids before. He was a 45 year old bachelor! We have had a wonderful 11 years together and have survived all of the fun of parenting:) Now he gets to share in the wonder of grandkids! He always thought they would move out at 18! That was funny!!! My daughter and her son are moving back in for a few months and she is 25!
I haven't had bacon since Tuesday:( I had to have slice ham with my eggs this morning. Costco here I come!
Yesterday I needed to try and get my system moving so I went to Taco Time and got a crisp meat burrito and 3 tacos with no cheese. (I don't really like cheese) I poured the stuffing out of the taco's and ate them like a taco salad. It was yummy. I bought a whole order of mexi fries but I only ate about 6. It was a big lunch and it helped! I had only had cheerios and almond milk for breakfast so I was at 1/1. It was too many carbs in one meal, but it was worth it. For dinner I just ate spring greens and chili cheese fritos! Then my blackberries and whipped cream. OK, that was yesterday....
Breakfast: 2 eggs, sliced ham, 1/2 sandwich thin
Lunch: 1/2 piece of pepperoni pizza and diet soda...they didn't have iced tea.
Dinner: Hamburger gravy over 1 cup green beans...I know....sounds gross, but it works.
Dessert: 1/2 cup blackberries warmed with cool whip. Yummy!
Rosalee, I tried on size 6 capri's today, one pair fit and looked gross, the other pair were too tight, but they were buttoned! I still got a large in 2 of my tee shirts because I am big busted....not in a good way! My dress and girly shirt are mediums:) I love INC at Macy's. My daughter tells me some of their things aren't "age appropriate" for me, but what the heck!
Zumba tomorrow and I am actually looking forward to it. It is way easier on my poor body when I am consistent. Missing 2 days last week made it killer on Wednesday.
I love reading all the blogs. We are a pretty cool group of women:)

2 comments:

  1. Yes we are a cool group aren't we?

    It sounds like you have a wonderful family. I had uncle sams cereal and turkey bacon for breakfast this morning and I was hungry by 11. I like the eggs and stuff better.
    Don't worry about what your daughter says - you wear what you want. You deserve it after losing all that weight.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree you should wear what you want. I'm glad you blog alot I enjoy hearing how you are doing :)

    ReplyDelete