Today was my son's 32nd birthday dinner. It was really nice actually, especially since it wasn't at my house! We had burgers, I didn't have a bun. I made a pasta salad with pepperoni, black olives, Parmesan cheese and dressed with Italian dressing and a packet of good seasons to make it more flavorful. I probably ate more of it than I should have, but I did not eat cake or ice cream! Small successes...and that was my lunch/dinner. I just had some raspberries and cool whip and it tasted Heavenly.
I bought some Stevia packets to try instead of my usual Truvia. There was a 55 cents off coupon so I decided to give it a try. I really did end up liking the sun crystals, but they are a tad spendy.
I do not have one official engagement or meal out planned this week. I am actually looking forward to getting a little more serious about getting rid of my last 10 lbs. It is supposed to be pretty nice all week so that helps. I realized today that my journal has been put away since last Tuesday. That could explain the extra weight on the scale this morning. I refuse to panic, yet! I really have been writing everything down and crossing off the chart as my day progressed. I guess I need to get back to doing that.
Sunshine makes me happy:)
That was a hard thing passing up the cake and ice cream, love the picture.
ReplyDeleteI personally don't like the stevia, I prefer the Truvia. I don't know if u tried Sweetleaf but that one was BLACHYYYYYYYY.
You'll see those last lbs will come off sooner than you think. You are doing so great :-)
Good job passing up cake and ice cream :) I had cake at a bday party a couple of weeks ago and it make my tummy hurt. I hope you have an awesome day today.
ReplyDeleteJournaling your food really helps, I highly recommend it. And you are so right Kay, the journey is made up of small successes. So, just keep on stepping. Only 10 pound to go! YOU CAN DO IT!
ReplyDeleteHi Kay. Thanks for your blog comment. Your success on the BFC is inspirational. I have lots of "losers" to look up to! I am on facebook. Are you? I would love to be blog buddies. I realize I really need the help and support of others if this is going to work for me!Keep in touch!
ReplyDelete