Wednesday, June 1, 2011

-17:)

Woot!!! 148.4.....Starting weight 165.4. I think I need a new bra to hold the boobies in their correct location! My daughter in law that did the marathon on Sunday told me I was an inspiration to her??? She really wants to lose weight, but she always does short term fixes. I am inspired by her and her marathon and she is inspired by my weight loss. Wouldn't it be cool if we combined them:)

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome and both of you can support each other.
    The bra thing is a problem when you lose so much weight - not really sure what size to buy anymore.
    Have a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber used a book when she was training for her marathon. You'll need a good sport bra, great shoes, and get your daughter in law on board with the BFC. Yeah this is no short term fix, but it's working for you, and I think you'll have the will power to run in one! I hope she joins in too! Woot, Woot!!! Way to go Kay:)

    ReplyDelete