Sunday, August 14, 2011

I don't even want to know!!!

My grandson Cy brought me flowers!
I don't even want to know what I am going to weigh tomorrow. I made pork tenderloin for family dinner today and it was soooo good that I ate, and ate, and ate. My daughter in law made garlic mashed potatoes with butter and heavy cream, so that was good. I put my cup of spinach in mine again. Pretty darn good! I did not eat a roll, or brownie, or any of the other belly bad foods I could have eaten. I also made link sausage for breakfast this morning and I know I ate too many. Let's just say, food was my friend and I hope it doesn't bite me in the a$$!
I will get back on track tomorrow. It was a really fun day with both of my sons here. My granddaughter was not here today which was kind of a bummer. I love my daughter in law, God Bless her I don't know how she puts up with my son!
It is late and not one thing I said flows or makes sense. I only blogged to clear my mind of all of the food I ate. Belly good maybe, but belly bad calories!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kay. I here you. I had one of those dinners last night too....lasagna, meatballs, and lots of wine!!! Thank God it's Monday. Back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably not as bad as all that, LOL! But remorse is good - it will keep you honest, girl! Even if you don't want to do it, you should weigh in anyway, just to keep your power. If you stay away, you give the numbers the power. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay, dont beat yourself up, just pick yourself up! Glad you are back on the wagon again! Lifes too short...glad you had a great time with your family!
    A new day & week is here! Onward my friend!
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandson is super cute and how nice of him to bring you flowers. I'm glad you had a nice time with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Kay! Maybe you should try making the french toast with your dry coconut bread. I think I am going to tweak the recipe a little today and see if I can get it to be a little more moist. Although when I used applesauce and water (in that muffin recipe in one of my posts) instead of butter it was really moist. But higher in sugar.

    I am 5'4". I am at a healthy weight for sure, and I am at my lowest high school weight as well. My goal for this year was to see if I could get to mid BMI, and so if I can't so be it. I'm not going to be broken up if I can't get there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kay, we all can't be perfect on the BFC. Just allow yourself once in a while that good stuff and don't worry about it. Just jump right back on the horse (so to speak). and don't worry.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete