| My Grandson's cool tiger glasses:) |
I was a bad girl today. Kind of. For breakfast I had 1 egg, 2 bacon, sandwich thin. My grandson helped me eat it, so I did not eat the whole thing. Since I am "breaking up" with bacon, it just doesn't taste the same. We went to Costco today and I didn't even buy any. Progress:) We went to Linner at The Olive Garden. I had the chicken parm. I had Zuppa soup, lot's of dark green Kale in there! I only ate a teeny bit of pasta and 1 breadstick. We get the lunch portion so there is just one chicken breast. It was yummy. We went to the Fro Yo place again and I had the sugar free strawberry with some slivered almonds. I put so little in the cup that I don't think it is even 1/4 of a cup of yogurt. It's just a fun place to hang out! That was my total food for the day, so it really wasn't that bad.
I finally got coconut flour!!! They had it in bins at our Rosauer's store. The same place that I get my Clemmy O's. It was only 3.49 a lb. I thought that was reasonable and I can't wait to make something. There is a website that even had a brownie recipe made with it.
Tomorrow is family dinner day. Both my son's will be here. I am making pork tenderloin. My boys LOVE it and eat until it is gone which is kind of a bummer because it would be good leftovers. It is a spendy little meat.
My Mom will also be here. It will be the first time in almost a year. I finally went and talked to her about a week ago. Things aren't perfect, but she will be here to see my kids and that is what is important to me. I should have all 3 grandchildren here too:) I'm happy!!!
I hope everyone is having a fun weekend and that is why the blogging is slow!!!
:
My Mom will also be here. It will be the first time in almost a year. I finally went and talked to her about a week ago. Things aren't perfect, but she will be here to see my kids and that is what is important to me. I should have all 3 grandchildren here too:) I'm happy!!!
I hope everyone is having a fun weekend and that is why the blogging is slow!!!
| Karson and Gma K |
Kay, your grandson is SO adorable!! I wouldn't worry about the gain because in general you seem to be doing really well. You'll be back down in another day or two!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking so good! Thanks for posting pictures- you look so cute! I am glad you found the coconut flour in the bins - what a find!! I wish they had it here in bulk. that is a great deal! I sure hope I have an improvement at my weigh and measure. My weight will be better, but I'm always nervous about the inches. I seem to lose in non standard areas, so I'm not getting any of the credit! LOL
ReplyDeleteToday was busy in the morning, but tapered off towards afternoon, thank good ness. all the boys got to bed late - one's not even in bed yet, oh well. I'm taking a few minutes for me. ;)
Yeah, don't worry about a couple of lbs. You know how our weight goes up and down. Love the picture. And have fun tomorrow. :-)
ReplyDelete