Tuesday, August 2, 2011

142.8 Woot!!!

Karson using Gma K's cell phone:)
I am below 143!!! I knew I was getting rid of a lot of fluid yesterday so I was hoping the scale would have good news. It was a nice surprise and it let's me know that I can get back on track after a bad weekend. 
Until today....I told my daughter when we were getting yogurt that I had been sabotaging myself today:( Too many carbs...way too many carbs!
I went to my friends pool with the gals that worked out at my gym. It was a wonderful, fun filled day. I was in the water for 3 hours, just floating and talking. Ahhhhh....stress levels fall:)I even wore my bathing suit in front of everyone, that's a first. We all brought food to share. I made a bow tie pasta salad with spinach, chicken,black olives and Italian dressing. Another gal made a chicken pasta salad with grapes, slivered almonds, pineapple, celery, ??? It tasted amazing!!! I ate way too much and even brought some home. Bad girl! But, I didn't eat the giant submarine sandwich! 
Then because my house was clean and sparkly and I didn't want my daughter to mess up the kitchen, I took her and Karson to Carl Jr.'s. I LOVE their new hand breaded chicken strips. OMG, yummy!
So here is my food.
Monday dinner: Shake n Bake pork chop, green beans and pork gravy
Dessert: 1/2 Clemmy O
Wednesday Breakfast:
Left over pork chop....I know really? I love pork chops. I was babysitting my grandson and wanted something quick to sit down with him to eat! The pork chop called my name.
Lunch: Pasta salad x 2, ruffles chips and 2 chicken meat balls. I was being polite. They were disgusting:( 
Snack: more pasta salad:(
Dinner: chicken tenders and about 6 waffle cut fries. 
Dessert: Tiny bit of Fro yo. I wanted some slivered almonds in the yogurt and they didn't have them. I decided after a few bites that it just wasn't worth it so I quit eating and gave it to my grandson. 
So, I was so excited about the scale and then I ate unlimited carbs all day. Dumb, dumb, dumb. I will be good tomorrow. 
I am counting my blessings as I go to bed tonight. Life can be so difficult for some people:( 
Blessings and happy scales!

4 comments:

  1. Good job Kay! I like how you decide that something is not worth it. How many times have a finished something that I didn't really like or wasn't that good. I could have stopped for a moment, realized it wasn't worth it and tossed it. I'm going to try and remember to do that. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are doing great! I love how you still eat the things you like and continue to lose. I think liking what we are eating is key to staying on this diet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! That is awesome! What was it about yesterday, I totally sabotaged myself too. Ate way too much, when I wasn't hungry. It was bad. I don't think it sounds like you did such a bad job, though! Especially b/c it sounds like you were mindfully eating...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay~ Ok let me start by saying...you lookin fantastic!! OMG! What a difference!! Ya know, life is about ENJOYMENT! Sounds like you had a great time with your friends at the pool & Im glad you enjoyed the foods that you wanted most. As I have always said, Firgive yourself & move forward. Tomorrow is a new day! You are doing great!! Way to go my friend!!! Sherri

    ReplyDelete