Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weight is holding:(

It's been a fun food weekend! Yesterday our date dinner was at The Olive Garden. I had the lunch serving of chicken Parm. I only had 1 bread stick and 1 bowl of zuppa soup. In the past I have been known to eat 4+ bread sticks, 2 bowls of soup and a dinner serving of chicken parm. I only ate a little teeny bit of my pasta since I ate the bread stick. By ordering our dinner off the lunch menu it saved 8.00!
Today after running around we ate at KFC. I had the 2 piece combo meal and just ate a teeny bit of potatoes and all the gravy. My hubby loves it because he gets my biscuit. No coleslaw for me anymore!
I am really, really going to try and exercise more this week. Zumba in the morning. 
It is supposed to be dreary, rainy weather all week. Yippee!

1 comment: