Friday, May 13, 2011

Honestly down 15!

So today the .1 was gone so I don't feel like a story teller when I said I lost 15 and not 14.9.
My husband went to the Spine Dr. yesterday and he has to have another MRI to see if he re-damaged his back.  Ugh:( This is such a process. Anyway...afterwards what did we do? We went out to dinner! I had a french dip and again only ate half the bread. I am really proud of myself for good choices.
Today I did go to Zumba! I have also been doing a whopping 10 push ups a day. 5 days in a row, my arms need some major help! I doubt 50 total push ups will show a dramatic improvement but at least I am trying!
Breakfast: Cheerios and almond milk
Snack: ham wrapped around mixed greens...still yucky:(
Lunch: 2 eggs, 3 bacon, sandwich thin
Dinner: Pork cutlet, green beans and gravy. Yummo!!!
Dessert: Berries and cool whip
So the weekend is here which means date dinner. I'm thinking it will be my ultimate pepperoni pizza and hot wings. It seems to work for me.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I hope all goes well w/your husband. All you food choices are good. Great job on the loss.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete