Saturday, May 28, 2011

148.9

148.9 two days  in a row:) I have been going up and down. I would guess tomorrow will be up. I had a good food day...in a bad way! We ate at our favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch/dinner. It was good. I really didn't over eat on the rice, or tortilla's on my entree, but the chips and salsa tasted like Heaven.
We had a Realtor come and tell us the value of our house today. It is simply too big for the 2 of us now. The price was terrible, but at least we will have a good down payment if we choose to sell. Too many things to think about:(
I babysat my 18 month old grandson on Friday. He actually fell asleep in my arms on my son's bed. I truly felt my heart explode with love. Blessed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment