OK I am back in the Zumba mode. I think eating the greens is helping! I actually didn't die! After Zumba I came home and made a snack that wasn't that bad. I wrapped turkey around some greens and ate them. It was tolerable and I was so proud of myself. That actually held me over to lunchtime! I did really good today on carbs, I only had 4 servings counting my fiber. Woot!
Breakfast: cheerios and almond milk
Snack: turkey wrapped spring greens
Lunch: sandwich thin with ham and pepperoni grilled, about 5 chili cheese fritos
Dinner: Steak and more greens with ranch dressing. I am finding that if I cut them up really small they aren't as gross. No carbs at dinner!
Dessert: Berries and cool whip.
Another day. I can't wait to lose the next 5 lbs!
I have turkey with a string cheese in the middle a lot for a snack. Have a great day :-)
ReplyDelete