151.2 today. Pretty exciting! Especially since I have eaten out so much lately.
I am in quite a funk. I don't know how to get out of it because I have no reason to be in "it". I guess the gloomy, dreary weather is still getting to me. I take lots of Vitamin D but when it is still winter in May, it must not be working. My 56 year old husband is also thinking of retiring from his job because he hates his boss so bad. He has been with them for 25 years, so he has the length of time in. Thank God his parents beat into him the importance of saving money. My parents didn't seem to be able to get that message through to me. That and being a single mom for many years.
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 3 bacon, sandwich thin.
Lunch: 2 hot dogs with sandwich thins as a bun, greens and ranch:(
Dinner: Salsa chicken, a few potato chips (I don't get it either?) 1/2 sandwich thin grilled.
Dessert: Raspberries and cool whip.
Tomorrow will be the 2 month mark since I had any sweets.......weird!
I really, really wanted a 1/2 banana tonight instead of berries, but it was 9 sugar. I will be excited to lose down to my goal so I can have bananas again.
I am supposed to go to Zumba tomorrow but my funk may keep me home. I wish I could count my blessings and quit being bummed. I had such a good day Tuesday with my friends and so much fun last night at my grandson's baseball game. Perk up Kay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment