I am holding on the weight, it seems it is going to take a lot more work to get the scale to move again. I am OK with that. It would be nice if it magically disappeared.
Hubby and I spent the day shopping today. I needed some tops for work out wear. I am finally back in a medium. That feels really good. We also ate at Boston's and I had my usual hot wings and Ultimate Pepperoni pizza. I only eat 2 crusts and eat all the toppings. I am still full and we ate about 2:00.
Next Monday will be 3 full months that I have not eaten any cookies, candy, cake, ice cream, any thing that has extra sugar in it. I feel like an addict who has conquered my addiction. I am also very proud of the fact that I am eating the spring greens salads. I still don't like them, but at least I don't hate them anymore.
I am also trying the whole wheat sandwich thins instead of the whole wheat white....not a keeper:( I will continue to work on that one. I have also tried the sun crystals that Amber talked about in her sugar review. They are OK, but I think I will stick with the Truvia in the future.
My husband should find out on Friday what our future holds. I think they are going to put him on long term disability. Of all things that could happen, I guess that is our best option. We would continue on with medical and he would continue to accrue years of service to his retirement. I am just so ready to finally have an end to this. He hurt his back a year ago March, had surgery in December and 6 months later we are waiting to see what will happen. Actually 15 months later we are still waiting to see what will happen.
Stress makes me belly fat:(
My Navy Sailor daughter got a promotion. I am so proud of her. For someone that hates being in the Navy, she must really hide it well:)
3 months is a great accomplishment. I love Truvia the best also. I have tried many -but to me that is the best. I am sorry about your hubby. and congrats for your daughter.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day :-)
Hi Kay, just followed your comment and see you have been posting so I will join your blog too. Love all the fresh input. Congrats for your daughter's promotion! My husband too is on long term disability. It is no fun at all. I can agree, stress has caused my Belly Fat. Dr. Oz calls it Omentum, not sure if it's spelled this way, but I want to rid myself of it all the same. I see you spent time in the islands, is that pic near the Westin Maui? Cut picture of you both.
ReplyDelete