Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's a great day to be alive!

I went to my grandson's baseball game this evening. He will turn 4 in June. My son was an incredible ball player and I spent many, many, many days at baseball games. It is a dream come true to have it continue! In my humble opinion, he is too young, but they didn't ask me!
I did not go to Zumba today. The 2nd time I have missed this week. Bad girl. I have had so much going on, I just wanted to sleep in and relax. I loved the time this morning.
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 3 bacon, sandwich thin.
Lunch: turkey slices rolled around greens....greens again! I was so proud of me! I knew that I would be going to McDonald's before the game, so I saved my carbs.
Dinner: McDonald's double quarter pounder, only the bottom bun, maybe 10 fries.
Dessert: Berries and cool whip.
I think I get activity credit for chasing around my 18 month old grandson at the baseball game. He wanted to play so bad. It was so sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Good job eating greens, I know it is hard for you...I don't know if I could eat only 10 fries the saltiness is sooo good and they go down so easily...good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay,

    You did great on your food today. I agree - I think 4 is too young too. but if hes having fun...
    1 credit point for you
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete