Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Thursday!

The sun is shining and it is a beautiful day. I was just out in the sun reading my book. It makes me happy:)
So yesterday I had a melt down because I was so angry at a friend. Remember the dog that I was supposed to go over and let out 3 days a week for 2 weeks? Well since there was no end in sight I asked how much longer she wanted me to do it, she said that she can't leave her outside during the day because she barks??? So it went from she was too small to hold her potty all day to now I was supposed to do it until she learned not to bark during the day? Really??? Because I was so taken back I had to cool down before I told her that I would do it through the end of next week and then I was done. Gas for my car is over 4.00 a gallon. I understand her wanting a dog, but why is it someone else's responsibility to take care of it? I don't even own a dog! Keep in mind that 2 other friends are filling in too. I wonder if they have asked to be let out of the agreement yet or if I am the only mean one. Ugh!!! So I think the stress of the feeling bad for not wanting to help and being determined to have an end date cause me to have BELLY FAT!!! I was up a lb today...Sometimes I let the most trivial of things get to me.
Wednesday...Zumba:)
Breakfast: cheerios and unsweetened almond milk. *does anyone know if it ever spoils?
Snack: turkey wrapped around greens. I am actually getting used to it
Lunch: 2 eggs, 3 bacon, sandwich thin....I missed it for breakfast!
Dinner: 6 hot wings and celery with ranch and a teeny bit of cocktail sauce.
No dessert.
Today.....
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 3 bacon, sandwich thin
Lunch: BAD GIRL...Safeway had their chinese combo on sale so I had the general chicken and almond chicken. I had a teeny bit of the chow mein. According to my tap and track there is about 10 sugar in a serving. Bummer:(
Dinner is going to be a steak and greens with ranch.
I also bought some vitamins today. I got some fish oil tablets and some Acidophilus. I just thought it might be a good idea.
Does anyone else drink about 2 quarts of ice tea a day? I think I make 2 quarts about every day, maybe day and 1/2.
No news on my hubby. I guess they have a verbal OK for the MRI, now he just has to be in town to have one. He actually hurt his back last March moving boxes of gum around. He had surgery December 1st and went back to work in March of this year. He has a 30 lb weight limit and his company does not like that one little bit. Like I said, a box of Skittles weighs over 50 lbs. He was moving a huge pallet of gum into his storage unit a couple of weeks ago and tweaked his back again:( Thus, starting over with all the hoops.
Have a great evening! I am excited to see the final 2 for American Idol. I hope, hope, hope, Haley goes home.
Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Crazy about the situation with your friends dog...I wonder what she thought would happen, did she think her friends would come over until her dog was grown? Almond milk will eventually spoil...I'v e never been a big milk drinker, so when I bought the almond milk I drank some and forgot about it, until there was a funny smell coming from the fridge..I don't know how long it took, but it got all clumpy and bad just like milk.
    I hope your hubby's back is ok, back's can be such a pain in the butt...I hope you guys don't have to start all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 dogs as yo know - I talk about them all the time. I would never ask anyone to do that. If we went somewhere, we would put them in the kennel. It is expensive - but that is the price of having dogs. Your friend should do the same. I hope your hubby feels better soon.
    Have a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete