The sign on the top left of the picture was a gift from my daughter. It said "enter as strangers, leave as friends". That is how I ran the business. I was just feeling nostalgic because I was with the girls today.
I am still feeling kind of bummed for some reason:( I also feel really chubby:( I know that I am not chubby and I have come so far, but I feel that way:( UGH!!!! ARE WE EVER SATISFIED???
| My old gym. Neighborhood Fitness For Women |
Hubby and I were out and about yesterday so I had an Arby's sandwich. I only ever eat the bottom bun. That is a change I can handle for a lifetime. For dinner I made hamburger gravy and mashed potatoes/spinach. Am I the only one here who eats potatoes and gravy??? I know there are carbs, but portion control is doable.
My poor husband has had to put up with my bad attitude for 2 days. I think he is truly a Saint when I get this way. Poor guy, nothing he does or says is right!
I need to get a swift kick in the butt to get over myself!!!
Blessings and happy scales!
I am really grumpy lately too. Wonder why? I also feel fat and gross too. Ugh. I love the quote you said to me the other day, I put it up in my kitchen - the best diet is the one you can stick with for the rest of your life. Yeah, baby! That is so true!
ReplyDeleteArby's never leaves me satisfied - if I ate half a bun it'd be even worse. I haven't had Arby's in a loong time because of that. Have a good night!!
I used to love arbys but have not had it since starting the BFC. I don't know what the heck is wrong with all of us, Hormones I guess.
ReplyDeleteThis too shall pass Ladies :-)
It's funny how we never seem to be happy with ourselves....what gives. I dont think it is wrong to have a little potatoes and gravy or Arbys once in awhile, it is all about portion control and if you say you cant have something then you probably wont stick to a diet for very long.
ReplyDeleteHi Kay. I got your message on facebook. Glad things are going okay with your husband. I hope time is what he needs to heal his back and get it stronger.
ReplyDeleteMy husband always says the same thing, that nothing he says or does is right! Must be a common thing with wives and husbands. I get so moody too and I just can't snap out of it. I do think it has a huge part to do with our hormones. I hate to blame it all on that, but what else could it be. I don't know how he puts up with me either!!
I can't even think about mashed potatoes yet until I make some major strides in the weight loss department. I know I would lose faster if I would be alittle more strict with those carbs. I am going to try and do the fast track for the next two weeks, just to jump start alittle before I go away. It will be hard to do on vacation for sure.I do agree with you that you have to be able to stick to a diet for the rest of your life. I am not willing to totally cut out the white carbs either, but I think, like you said, portion control is the key. I'm going to work on that too! Hope your feel happier real soon!
You might be the only one who eats potatoes and gravy. I've never cared for gravy, and it baffles my MIL that I don't make it from scratch like she does. My hubby loves potatoes and if he makes dinner 9 times out of ten there will be potatoes.
ReplyDeleteI understand what you mean about wondering if we will ever be satisfied, I wonder that myself too. I hope we can find that happy place, have a wonderful day :)
Hello to my high maintainance girlfriend!
ReplyDeleteOk, come here for your (hug) (patting your back) "its ok to be a little grumpy from time to time." men just dont get it and that is probably why they irritate us. lol. I think they took a class on "how to irritate & piss your wife off 101" prior to marriage. hee hee!
I love gravy & mashed potatoes and if they had a side of fritos...OMG!! Can you say HEAVEN!!! lol. I do like my taters & gravy with some kind of meat though. I like to eat all 3 of them in each bite. YUM!
Glad you had a great time with your girlfriends. I feel that way about the girls I work with, my best friend Laurie & my sisters. They are irreplaceable!
Have a better day tomorrow my friend!
((Sherri))
Oh, I love potatoes & gravy too. I've never thought to eat them with a side of fritos, but that sounds sooooo good. I LOVE your idea of only eating half the bun...brilliant & doable. I've been down in a funk too. Maybe it's summer coming to an end? ((hugs)) & most definitely happy scales.
ReplyDeleteLove that title and sign! Perfect. I crave Arby's when I drive by... I wonder what kind of sugar the sauce has, it was my favorite!
ReplyDelete