So I am staying in the 139 area for the last few days. That's progress!!! I went to Zumba this morning and I still don't like the teacher as much as the other gal:( I do not like rock and roll music!!! I am still cranky:( I should be happy and on top of the world. Ugh!!!
Reasons to be happy...I have LOST 26 lbs!!!
I love my husband:)
I have a wonderful family:)
I don't work right now:)
I am blessed with great friends:)
I love my BFC buddies:)
I LOVE having my grandson here!
So I will go to bed again trying to kick my own butt!
3 weeks from today I will be in Hawaii....woot! Should we do a contest to see how much weight I gain? I am NOT going to miss my favorite things there. The one thing that I ate almost every day was a scoop of pecan praline ice cream in a chocolate dipped macadamia nut cone. Hmmmm....how many sugars in that? Not to mention it costs about 6.00! Pineapple??? There is a salad bar at Duke's that has macaroni salad that I could eat for the whole meal. Just thinking of all the bad things:( Hmmmm....
The good news is that I know when I get back, I can jump right back in:)
Three weeks until Hawaii - that would have been at the top of my "why I'm happy" list!! Ok, maybe after love my husband and family stuff. You are going to have such a fantastic time!! I say just enjoy yourself while you're there and worry about the BFC when you get back. You don't like Rock & Roll?! What kind of music do you enjoy? I love classic rock but then I also like Indie Rock like The Decemberists.
ReplyDeleteOhmygosh! I bet that you will feel like that ice cream will be too much for you now, although you never know! :) You are doing so great!! everytime I read your 139 it motivates me to keep going!
ReplyDeleteI love my rock and roll, lol! I pretty much only listen at the gym these days, so I don't even get to pick. I should make more of an effort to get more music back into my life.
I think vegetable oil would be fine in the bread, just not as yummy as using butter. Although if you use it in the cinnamon or other flavored bread you probably wouldn't have that issue. thanks for using the chat box, I think it's fun too! :)
Don't worry...be happy! Congrats on keeping that weight in check. I know you are excited for Hawaii. I say enjoy it. We'll all be right here when you get back!
ReplyDeleteYeah Kay, you are doing really great on your weight loss.
ReplyDeleteI like pretty much all kinds of music, just not that crazy about country. (sorry)
Don't think about the foods in Hawaii, Just go have fun and try to eat good.
Have a great day :-)