| Less stress:) |
| This is how I sit on the computer all day! Karson loves sitting next to me and watching videos! |
What was interesting about Rosie's post yesterday is that I felt the same way all day. I wore a shirt that had ruffles on the front so I just felt chubby. I swear the mental part of this whole journey would make a sane person crazy! I know I am no longer chubby, I know in my head that I have come so far, but I guess it is just on bad days that I feel so bummed. Maybe it is hormones!
I have really struggled emotionally the last few days??? I must love stress and function better when I am under it. Crazy:(
I have been out of my fish oil for about a week (no excuse in the world for that) so maybe it helps me mentally too. I feel so ungrateful when I can't be happy and my life is pretty darned blessed! I guess it could be the endless coverage that I have been watching of 9/11. My heart truly goes out to everyone that day. So, so, sad!
Blessings and happy scales...hopefully tomorrow I will find some joy in my day!
Yesterday food
Breakfast: 2 sausage patties on toasted sandwich thin
Linner: Massive quantities of pizza crust!
No dessert
Today
Breakfast: 2 sausage patties on toasted sandwich thin
No lunch
snack: 4 grapes
Dinner: jack in the box chicken strips with 10 fries and ranch dipping sauce.
No dessert....my new carton of Clemmy's hasn't even been touched yet.
Congrats on your low low weight!!!! I agree with you less stress = less weight. I feel better now that my hubby is registered for school and starts the 21st. Now that we have a plan it doesn't feel like everything is up in the air. Have a wonderful day :)
ReplyDeleteYou sure look happy in that picture! Great job on the weight - that is so exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteYou know its funny you mentioned the feeling fat thing. I think its the hormones and the #2 thing. Today my tummy feels fine. You have done so well on your weight. Keep it up :-)
ReplyDeleteHI Kay. Stress is definitely a huge part of losing weight. When you are under stress your body releases cortisol and that causes all kinds of problems. I feel constantly stressed and really have to work on it. I want to get back into yoga to help me destress. Before too long you will be off to Hawaii and that is a great for stress. Great job on the weight loss!!
ReplyDeleteI hope stress does not stop you from losing weight! If that is the case I will be fat FOREVER!! Argh!
ReplyDeleteKay you are so kind! I still have this belly that I want to get smaller - the rest of me is great now! Just a little bit farther.. It's still big enough that if I stand the wrong way and am bloated at all people think I'm preggo. :(
ReplyDeleteI bought the xylitol at my local Super One grocery store, but you could find it at any local health food store or at Fred Meyer. I like it a lot as a sugar alternative - it's not bitter at all - but I can't eat it a lot at a time (which is a good thing, really) or it give me a bubbly tummy.