Friday, September 9, 2011

139.9:) I broke the barrier!!!

Today:) I do have other shirts!
Oregon Coast September 2010
I found some pictures from our Oregon Coast trip last year:( I honestly think my whole body has changed. I don't know if I can attribute it totally to the BFC, but I am happily surprised. My husband thinks it is the Zumba! Whatever it is, I will take it!
I was happily shocked this morning with the scale. I have been pretty darn good lately (for me) so I was excited. We went shopping today and I had fish and chips for lunch! They were wonderful, so I just had a turkey sandwich for dinner. I am constantly amazed that I eat spinach now. I eat 1 single veggie, over and over and over!!!
So here is my senior moment, although I have many "moments". So I was asking Dawn to post the S/C value of the PB cookies with coconut flour using Jif. She was confused? Well they don't have flour in them! I was totally convinced, and have posted on other's blogs, that my PB coconut cookies were sure helping me be "regular". I just tickle myself! I had 2 cookies with some yummy Clemmy's and I was joyful. I also had Clemmy's the other night and I mixed some cocoa powder with a packet of stevia and added it to my vanilla Clemmy's. It tasted like Nestle Quik. I used to eat vanilla ice cream with nestle Quik on it all the time. Try it, you'll like it!
My husband got several new Wrigley/Mars products today so we always taste test them. The gum is sugar free so no big deal *wrong kind of sugar* But the Skittles and Starbursts are loaded! The new flavor of Star Bursts is "flavor changes". The cherry turns to lime, the orange turns to strawberry. OMG....I just posted how much I love lime....they were to die for!!! I have, at my disposal, hundreds of packs of Starburst and I will not eat them. I actually told him not to bring me more until we were on the plane to Hawaii. The Skittles were kind of changing flavors too, but not that great. I just know when I crunch the shell of those that it is all sugar! There is 30 sugars in a pack of Starburst! That's 2 days worth for 12 little candies!
I am kind of rambling so I will stop here. I think I will start adding my food again so you can see the random and sometimes bad things that I eat. I think I am pretty darn close to always being good on sugar, not so much carbs!
Yesterday
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 sausage in low carb tortilla with salsa
Lunch: Turkey, mayo on sandwich thin. A couple of chips and chili cheese fritos
Dinner: Hamburger on sandwich thin with mayo and spinach. A couple of chips and ccf.
No dessert
Today
Breakfast: 2 sausage patties on a toasted  sandwich thin
Lunch: Ivar's fish and chips with tarter. Diet soda:(
Dinner: Turkey, mayo sandwich thin. A couple of chips, and a couple of ccf.
I was going to have Clemmy's but it is after 8:00 and I really don't need to. I think I am lucky that I don't snack, or really want to snack. It saves me calories and s/c values.
Blessings and Happy Scales:)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kay! I'm so excited, my husband and I just has dinner with my aunt at the Edgewater in Sandpoint. After we said our goodbyes to her for the night, I asked my husband if we could go up the road to Yokes. I got 2 jars of Natures Hollow rasberry and 2 jars of strawberry. They didn't have apricot or peach which I would have liked to try. Also got their maple syrup, coconut flour. I am so excited! And all because of you - never heard of Yokes before yesterday. Thank you!! Tomorrow might try the one just west of Spokane on hwy 2 to see if they have peach or apricot. Depends on our time, as we will be heading to Leavenworth. I think I asked you to be my friend on FB yesterday - can't remember for sure. Thanks Kay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda! I am in Post FallS- you've gotta be driving right through where I live! woo hoo!

    Kay, you are awesome today too! 139! No way! I gotta get my booty in gear otherwise you're gonna catch up! Way to go! Please post all your badness along with your goodness - I like to see it - who knows why..

    And I think it's hilarious that you thought your cookies had coconut flour in them all week long! LOL! Those cookies are even better with xylitol in them, BTW, but you can only eat a few b/c of the tummy gurgle. So much the better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever the reason, you are doing so great. It could be both. I have not tried the peanut butter cookies yet, I will have to.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay that is so awesome!!!! You are just rockin the bfc. Linda, I am so happy to hear that you found natures's hollow and other bfc products :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kay is a big loser!!! Good for you. Those are the numbers that I dream of. I'm so happy for you, and by the way, I love that white shirt. You look awesome in it! Continued success. Hugs from me to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one HOT MAMA Kay!!! Congrats on breaking through those 140s into the 130s!!! AWESOME!!! CAnt wait til the day that I can say Im in the 140s and I think I would pass out if I saw 139 on my scale!! lol.
    You are doing great and look pretty darned FAB!! Way to Go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kay, breaking into the 130's = awesome!! You can really see such a difference in where you were last year. It's not just the weight, it's the radiance that you have now. Losing weight makes us look less tired I think! I'm sure the Zumba is really helping as well. I saw that the Wii had a Zumba "game". I might try to rent that from the library and give Zumba a try in the safety of my home! Thanks for all the kind comments and encouragement you always leave on my posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I second Sherri's comment...You are one HOT MAMA! Congrats on the 130s. I just broke into the 170s last week & I never thought that would happen. We can all make our goals whatever they are if we keep working towards them.

    ReplyDelete