I am so excited to go back to Zumba tomorrow. I have missed 2 weeks now. I am hoping it will jump start my metabolism again. I am excited to see my Zumba buddies too.
Yesterday I enjoyed laying in the sun and then going to Anniversary dinner with my hubby. It was a nice peaceful day.
Food yesterday...
Breakfast: sandwich thin with 2 eggs, 3 bacon
Lunch/dinner: Olive Garden...Zuppa soup, 1 breadstick, 1/2 my chicken parm and little spaghetti
Dessert: Blackberries and 1/2 Clemmy O.
Today Food...
Breakfast: 3 eggs, 3 bacon scrambled in a tortilla...yummy! Good fiber!
Lunch: leftover chicken parm and spaghetti
Dinner: 2 pieces KFC....they got the order wrong and put cole slaw in, so I didn't eat any side. I didn't feel like a salad, so I just ate the chicken.
Dessert: Blackberries and cool whip.
I have been eating pepperoni sticks in between meals...not a ton, but I have. My daughter bought it and I can't stay out of it. Bad Kay:(
My Sailor daughter leaves Tuesday to go back to her ship and they leave port for 8 months shortly after. I have mixed feelings. She has been her usual difficult to like self, so it makes it hard around here. Egg shells are not my favorite things as the owner of the home. God Bless my husband! My other daughter's husband leaves for Officer school on Wednesday. I will be back to just having my daughter and grandson in the house. My husband is still working away. No news on the disability. He did finally get another appointment set up by L&I by and independent Dr. for another evaluation. He does that at the end of August. I think he plans to hang in there at work until then. He is a trooper about all of this.
Tomorrow I am going to have mother/daughter day with my Sailor. I am hoping we can get along for the day. I know she has a heart in there somewhere. We are going to lunch and shopping. It sounds so easy, but last time we had this planned we got in a fight before we left the house. Pray for me:) I want her to leave without any anger from either of us. Her twin brother will get here on the 27th. I am still sad they are missing each other:( Life happens I guess.
I am excited for the scale in the morning. It may look like I am being bad because of Olive Garden, but I have eaten soooooooo much less than ever before.
Blessings and happy scales....
I am glad you posted your current photo on top of the blog- I was wondering if I had seen it! Now I remember I saw it on Facebook. You are doing so great!
ReplyDeleteGood luck for today! :)
You look great in your picture. I think maybe she is being hard to get a long with at times because she is leaving and doesn't know how to deal with it maybe?
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great day with her. :-)
Great pic Kay! I m happy for you. Hope your time/day went well with your daughter. I have husband and son who are soldiers. Time before tour can be VERY trying. I will pray for you as I think of you. I appreciate your blog and how real it is. Blessings
ReplyDelete