So I am at my all time low. I was so close to 21 lbs....I hope I don't go up AGAIN!!! Down girl, down!!!
I had my 3 grandkids here all day. I honestly am exhausted, numb exhausted! I don't know how women have babies at older ages and survive. They were pretty darned good all day, but it is the over stimulation after being here by myself for the last several months! Tomorrow they are all going to a local theme park and I will have the house to myself most of the day. I am so excited:) My granddaughter Cadence will be 12 in September. I really want to establish memories with her so she still wants to hang out with Grandma K when she is a teenager. She's pretty cool.
I made my Sailor daughter's favorite dinner today. She loves this chicken casserole that has cream of chicken soup, milk, cheese, elbow mac and chicken. I used 1 cup of heavy whipping cream instead of skim milk to cut down on the sugar content. I only ate about 1/2 cup of the casserole which is 1/4 of what I would usually eat. The heavy whipping cream really made it creamy and good. I was also a bad girl at lunch and had digiorno pizza, thin crust. I put double toppings on 2 pieces, again, 1/2 of what I would have eaten before. I did go to the store and get the Ghiradelli dark chocolate. It's good. Not milk chocolate, but good.
The tortilla's do not say they have sucralose in them. I checked. The fiber worked wonders for me, so I will continue to add them to my menu. Moderation:)
Breakfast: toasted sandwich thin with a teeny bit of peanut butter and the Nature's hollow jam. YUMMY:)
Lunch: 2 crusts of thin crust digiorno and 4 toppings.
Dinner: chicken casserole
Dessert: Blackberries and cool whip. 1 square of dark chocolate.
Blessings and happy scales:)
The kids are so cute and I know they probably tired you out. The casserole sounds good. I miss stuff like that. The dark chocolate took some getting used to for me -but now I just love it.
ReplyDeleteBTW Joseph's has a sugar free peanut butter. You have to keep it in the fridge and its not fantastic - but its peanut butter.
Have a great day :-)
Happy scales to you!!! You are rockin it Kay, you sound like a really fun Grandma I bet you grandchildren love spending time with you. Have a great day :)
ReplyDeleteYou are doing awesome Kay! And that casserole sounds so yummy!
ReplyDeleteI eat Adam's peanut butter - it's all natural, and has 1 gram of sugar in 2 Tablespoons. Definitely worth it! I love my peanut butter, maybe too much...
You know, they change ingredients all the time, so that would be great if those didn't have sucralose in them- score!