Tuesday, July 5, 2011

This is where I spent the 4th.

This is the amazing views of the home that we were at for the 4th. This is her husband doing chip shots on their custom golf green. There is a picture of the actual green. It includes a sand trap also. Very cool for golfers. I didn't get a very good picture of the front of her house, but it has a portico that you drive under to stay out of the rain, snow, etc. Gorgeous house and beautiful people. The Mach I Mustang is my husbands "garage" ornament. It only comes out a couple of months a year. It is a 2003 and I believe it has less than 6000 miles on it. I don't understand the mentality of the car, but I guess since he doesn't have children of his own, this is his child. The picture doesn't do justice to all the special add on's that the car has. I told him if he chromed the inside of the hood that he was in BIG time trouble! News flash...no KFC...BBQ burgers instead:) 

4 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures. I know you had a good time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a nice fourth...beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice house and photos. My Dad has a red corvette that he treats the same way. It only comes out when there is not rain in the 10 day forecast! Men and their toys!!

    ReplyDelete