Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My favorite lunch!

Always leave a little on the plate:)
 So here is my plate right before I threw it away, thanks Pattie for the smart idea.
And the next picture is my yummy sandwich. It has mozzarella cheese, mayo,  ham, and pepperoni. I turn the sandwich thin inside out and grill it to melt the cheese. It is yummy....and it would be a 2/2 because of the sandwich thin. Then I have a few chips and a few chili cheese fritos. A very satisfying if not somewhat unhealthy lunch. This is why the BFC works for me! I really put more chips on the plate than I ever eat. I think it is knowing that I can have a couple that makes me feel satisfied.
I had a weird breakfast, but not for me:)
Breakfast: pork chop, mashed potatoes and gravy from dinner last night.
Lunch: sandwich
Dinner: Homemade enchilada's with the carb smart tortilla. I still don't like the taste:( I am going to try and get used to it in different ways. I do love the fiber content.
Dessert: Raspberries and cool whip. No chocolate today.
I have cooked dinner 2 days in a row! Woot!
I was asked how much water I drink. I drink a TON of water. I love water. I drink about 32 oz just when I am doing Zumba. I have ice tea with every meal and I drink water all day. My hubby always fills my ice and water glass when he is home. It is sweet:) I do go potty a LOT too.
Blessings and happy scales:)

Yummy sandwich:)

5 comments:

  1. Yummy sandwich! Sometimes I like to put cucumber or lemon in my water to give it a nice flavor, both are refreshing in the summer. I also love leftovers for breakfast....happy scales to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even think about dinner at breakfast - wow! But that sandwich Does look delicious - good idea to turn it inside out to grill it!

    It took me a long time to get used to the flavor of the smart tortillas too. You just can't beat the fiber though! Once I got good and used to them, I stopped eating wheat. go figure! I'm going to have to get used to them all over again once I pull them back out of the freezer..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks good Kay. I am going to try and get more photos of my meals out on my blog too. I'm always too lazy to grab the camera! Isn't the two bit thing a cool trick? I couldn't do it for breakfast this morning....I was too hungry. But when we go out and am so going to do that. I seem to be the only one that eats everything on my plate. It's a good exercise in self control. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay,
    I have been wanting to comment on how pretty and slim you are on your top picture.
    Today made me send a comment when I saw that sandwich, I never thought of turning the roll inside out. I always use the heel of the oasis bread turned that way as it is too expensive to not use the heel LOL
    Your sandwich will be my lunch today. Enjoy all your Blogs.
    Linda from Baltimore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kay, that is just the best idea ever! It doesn't even look like a sandwich thin. I will be trying this method soon. On another note, I think I need drink more water and less iced tea. Katie's suggestion of cucumber in her water is also on my list of things to try. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete