So I was still up 3.5 lbs today. I had a great time at the BBQ I went to yesterday. I ate a hot dog with 1/2 a bun, chips, and hot wings....lot's of hot wings! When my husband was on his second plate of "dirt dessert" and everyone was breaking out their ice cream bars, my husband went and got me 5 more hot wings and I ate them all. I know they are a lot of calories, but they weren't sugar! I really did try and encourage everyone to give the BFC a try. I went to lunch today with friends that did notice my weight loss :) and I tried to get them to try the BFC...they all say they would rather not eat dinner than give up their sweets. I guess I would have said that years before too. That's what I have always liked about the WW diet. There was nothing forbidden, you just had to account for it with points. Truly on the BFC nothing is forbidden, you just might only get 1/2 bite:)
I think I may have discovered why I had the weight increase too. I take a different BP medicine in the summer because the one I usually takes causes hives when I am in the sun. I started taking the new meds last Thursday which is shortly before I started watching the scale climb. I haven't changed in my measurements so I am hoping it is just water retention. I am really HOPING it is just water retention!
I cut my Clemmy O in 1/2 last night and it was the perfect amount and my tummy did not get upset. I wish I could find more Clemmy's ice cream somewhere close. It is amazing!
I won't be having Zumba this week because they are refinishing the gym. I am just going to have a down week and then kick in high gear next week. We had pizza for lunch today and tomorrow is Olive Garden. I am guessing that hubby and I will be going to Kentucky Fried Chicken for dinner tonight. The house was cleaned today so I simply can't mess up the kitchen...that's my excuse and I am sticking to it!!!
Blessings to all:)
I remember feeling the same way - what, give up my sweets?!?! I even tried alternate day fasting in an attempt to lose weight without giving up the 'food I loved.' It's funny how things change. Now you better not get between me and my dark chocolate! :)
ReplyDeleteI really want to try those clemmy o's. Can't find them or the unsweetened coconut ice cream either. I realized a long time ago that you can't make other people do the BFC. They just don't want to. Don't worry about the lbs - its only water. You are doing great :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's funny how people value their sweets so much. Before the bfc I loved indulging too, but most things with too much sugar make my tummy ache. I never thought I would say this but one bite of something sweet is usually enough now. I agree with Rosalie, the lbs are water. Have a great day :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome discovery! I love it when we find something new!! I just wish it didnt have the maltitol, but it is great for ppl who dont have the issue. Thanks for doing a review for me, I will post it next week with a link back here.
ReplyDelete