I know I am a lot older than Amber, 12 years to be exact...but her before and after Bikini pictures makes me really want to kick into high gear. I have come so far in the way my tummy looks, I may never be able to wear a bikini again...having twins didn't help that....but I know I can get smaller and more fit looking. I am freshly inspired!
We are booking our Hawaii trip this weekend. 2 weeks in paradise. I would love to buy a bikini at the swap meet there, and actually wear it this time. We are leaving mid to late September, so I have time! I can do this!
I have not lost any weight lately, was getting a little discouraged, but then I remind myself that this is a permanent lifestyle and maybe I will look like Amber!
My daughter and husband went to a wedding for the weekend and so it is just my Sailor daughter at home. It is quiet without my grandson running around. He is just the sweetest little guy. He will be talking to me and all of a sudden lean in to kiss me. It melts my heart! When I say talking, I use the term loosely, he is only 20 months old!
Friday food...
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 3 bacon, sandwich thin
Lunch: Turkey sand and a couple of chips. dill pickle slices.
Dinner: Hamburger patty, spinach salad with salsa and ranch dressing.
Dessert: 1/2 clemmy o:)
Today it is beautiful and sunny, but not too hot. I look forward to laying in the sun and finishing my book. Lee Child is one of my favorite authors! If you love suspense books, he is amazing. My husband will mow the lawn and then it will be time to have our date dinner. I am thinking Mexican sounds good.
Blessings and happy scales:)
Hi Kay! Amber IS totally inspiring, I agree! I sure hope that at the end of all this I too can wear a bikini! Unfortunately, I have massive stretch marks from gaining way too much weight with my babies. I am working on those with Strivectin right now, so I am hopeful! I read a book by Lee Child, I think, back in college... Can't remember what it was, but I did enjoy it. LOL You are so lucky to be going to Hawaii!! Someday I will go, probably once the kids are older. Enjoy date night!!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to mention that I've got a blog now - please check it out when you have a minute! dawnsdailychocolate.blogspot.com Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteKay- The house *doesn't* stay clean with the boys here. LOL. We are always picking things up. They have to be really involved with clean up, or I'd go insane. It's already dirty around here enough... LOL. BTW, I live in Post Falls, ID! :)
ReplyDeleteI know that a bikini is totally out of the question for me. My skin got too stretched out from all that weight before. But I can do a tankini. LOL.
ReplyDeleteThis si definitely a lifestyle and by September you can do it for sure.
Have a great day :-)
How awesome that you are going to Hawaii in September!!! I am so happy for you!!! By September I am sure you will feel awesome in a bikini :)
ReplyDeleteKay, I just read this! Seriously... thanks. It really means a lot to me that that post inspired you. Because I just about deleted the whole thing and thought "this is crazy... do not hit post". I never ever thought Id be wearing that suit either. And you are a beautiful woman, you will ROCK IT! (maybe in the privacy of your own home though!)
ReplyDelete(Look closely ladies and you will see the stretch marks, they are totally there! Mine are on the hips/butt mostly)