| It's good right? |
| Yummy! |
Today's food:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 3 bacon, sand thin
Lunch: Chicken and mayo tortilla, yummy!
Dinner: 2 hot dogs in a tortilla baked so it was crispy with mustard. 5 chips.
Dessert: Blackberries and cool whip 2 squares of chocolate.
If my calculations are correct, I got 26 grams of fiber in the 2 tortilla's!
I still have part of my thin nut bar, a little is good:)
I babysat both of my grandson's most of the day. Tomorrow I have all 3 grandkids together and then family dinner here. It should be a fun/crazy day. We are also going to a water park and I am going to wear shorts in public. HUGE step, HUGE!!!
Blessings and happy scales:)
Hi Kay, All I know is that on the BFC we are not supposed to eat any white stuff like white bread, or tortillas, or pasta, or rice. I know that you hate the wheat stuff but, I think those have SUCRALOSE in them. Check the back of the label - if not then I guess OK. :-)
ReplyDeleteI looked on the back, then checked the web site. I do not see Sucralose on any of the ingredient lists. I do notice on the website it only shows 11g fiber? Maybe they made them even better! I always appreciate your input!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are the one I use also when I have a tortilla. I tried the Smart & Delicious by LaTortilla Factory but really didn't like the taste or texture. I also found a pita bread that is really good called Joseph's Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Pita Bread. It has only 8 carbs no sugar and 4g fiber per pita. You can have two!
ReplyDeleteI understand what Rosalie is saying about the white stuff, but I think that if eating these tortillas helps you make the bfc a lifestyle and not just a diet a little white stuff here and there might be ok in small doses...but that's just my opinion.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day at the water park, I bet you look hot in your shorts :) I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again I really enjoy reading your blog :)
I bought them too Kay because my junk food eating son actually likes them to make his wraps. They do have the white stuff in them, but the fiber count is amazing! The one pack that I have says 11 gm of fiber and it has the word "plus" on the label. Otherwise it is exactly as in your picture. Maybe they make them different for different parts of the country? I agree with Katie. If something like this helps you change your lifestyle for the better, I think it's ok. It's better than eating a low fiber white wrap.I just got Jorge's Italian eating menu, and he has a dish with rigatoni and it's not whole grain! Enjoy the water park. It's hot as heck in PA!!
ReplyDeletePersonally, I think the 'white stuff' is ok as long as you get the fiber too.. When I've looked at the label on those tortillas, though, it does say sucralose on them. Hope yours don't though.
ReplyDeleteAnd, Normal is good. :)
You go, girl! You will be to 145 soon, I know it!