| Matthew takes pictures with me:) |
![]() |
| Matthew and Taryn about 4 weeks old. |
This is a picture of the twins shortly after they were born. Matthew was almost 2 lbs bigger at birth. He is now over 6'4 and Taryn is about 5'5. Matt was 7.6 and Taryn was 5.10oz. 13 total pounds of babies and I was looking huge:)
OK, so losing 2 days in a row made me think that my eating bacon all the time might be slowing things down. I haven't had it as much this week because I have been gone in the mornings. I did start to have it this morning and it just didn't taste the same. Weird, in a good way!
For dinner last night I made taco meat with a little taco seasoning and some salsa. I baked the nasty tortilla's with butter and cheese until they were crispy. They still tasted nasty. Maybe dipped in salsa would have helped. We then had spinach and taco salad. It was good in that I finally ate something green, but not a favorite meal.
Dinner yesterday: Spinach taco salad with ranch and chili cheese fritos.
Dessert: 1/2 Clemmy O.
Breakfast: Sandwich thin with 2 eggs, 3 bacon. I only ate 1/2. It did not taste that great.
Lunch: Stopped at Zips for Matt to get a burger. I had 2 chicken strips and about 4 fries with tarter.
Dinner: hot wings and spinach salad with ranch. 1/4 cheesy potato.
Dessert: Clemmy O.
Snack during the day....cherries. Karson wasn't here later in the day to share. I'm not sure exactly how many I had, but they were tasty.
I love reading everyone's blog, please don't go away!!!
Blessings and happy scales! Life is good!!!

While I'm writing up my posts, I always make sure I save the draft. You can go back and post it later even, just go to 'edit posts' on your posting tab of your dashboard. I use that all the time, especially when there's something I am going to want to post about but am not ready.
ReplyDeleteYour son looks just like you - that's great! I can't believe they were 2 pounds different in weight - wow!
Sorry to hear you still don't like those tortillas. :( You shouldn't eat food you don't like. I agree with the salsa idea, but life is too short...
Now I wish I had some cherries! although I'd probably eat too many!
First of all - OH Stop it! You look awesome, and you tall handsome son!!
ReplyDeleteI like the turkey bacon, 2 reasons.
1. less calories and fat
2. I prefer the taste and its crunchier
Spinach 2 days in a row, watch out your gonna set a record for yourself. LOL
Have a great day :-)
You shouldn't see yourself as gross, either, I agree! You definitely DON'T look chubby! Thank you for the compliment on my blog. I think you are right - I need to be disciplined because I have the rest of the house to keep together, too. If Mommy's out of control, so is everyone else! ;)
ReplyDeleteI think you look nice even though your hair wasn't the way you wanted it, and your son is super cute. congrats on your weight loss, you are just kickin butt have a great weekend :)
ReplyDeleteKay, you look so beautiful, you've come a long way and it shows! Your son is very handsome, and I agree with Dawn, he looks just like you. good for you on eating your greens. Have a great day!
ReplyDelete