Wednesday, July 27, 2011

143.8!!! Woot, woot, woot!!!

The scaled budged....slightly, but I will take it. I am on a new number:) 143....woo freaking who!!!
Just a couple of things. I love ZUMBA:) It kicked my behind again today, and it makes me smile. What else can do that?
I had leftover enchilada's for lunch. I added a little salsa on top and then microwaved. It actually made the tortilla taste less nasty and I ate the whole thing. Not a lick or a bite left on my plate....so much for good intentions:) But...I will eat the tortilla again now. I just need to get used to them.
Dawn, good luck developing a taste for whole wheat again! Ick!
I have another confession. I have been eating cherries. I eat 1/2 and give the other 1/2 to my grandson. We go through about 6 per session, so that is 3 cherries at least 2x a day. It didn't effect my weight loss! And I am happy eating a cherry:) Just saying:)
I don't know what is on tap for dinner. Something that is BFC friendly....it will be day 3 of cooking for me. Wow! Dessert will be 1/2 Clemmy O. They were advertised in our local paper today on sale. It also showed they had Clemmy's ice cream. I haven't seen it, but there is a bigger store that I may have to try.
Blessings and happy scales....Kay's happy today:)

5 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo Kay! I think that the cherries, in the way you are eating them, isn't a cheat! You're keeping yourself under 5/1 ( I think 3 cherries is 3/0) and it's working for you! So nice!

    I think those tortillas are the best when they've been heated by flame. I take one in a pair of tongs and hold it over my gas burner, turning it over and over until it's warm and almost crisping up. You might try that! I even got to the point where I could put a little butter or sugar free jam on top and eat them nearly plain that way. mmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah 3 cherries I wouldn't consider cheating either.
    I am still not giving up pn finding those Clemmy o's. Well at least I found the peanut butter chocolate chip clemmy's.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Kay! I still can't find Clemmy O's anywhere around here. I think the cherries are OK. You probably aren't getting much sugar in the rest of your meals. I used to sit there and eat cups of those things! I thought because it was a fruit it was OK. Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your food sounds great, and I don't think a couple of cherries is cheating...enjoy them while they are in season. I think enchiladas are on the docket for dinner tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh - I bet cobbler would work out great! I will have to experiment on that... I could really use some cobbler. That might take a while.. I'll get on it! :)

    ReplyDelete