Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sugar hangover:(

LOVE them:)
My daughter and grandsons got here on Saturday and she brought me 2 pecan pralines from The Savannah Candy company! I could not let them go to waste, since I knew they were spendy little gems, so I ate them over the course of the last 3 days. I may have still been safe if I hadn't eaten a frosted shortbread cookie during The Bachelor last night:( Seriously...my daughter thinks it is funny.....I continue to learn lessons! Kayce's girlfriend watches the show with us when Kayce is in town and we really have fun! I was testing myself....not really....I just wanted it!

My husband took this picture yesterday morning. Karson gets a little jealous when I hold Konner so he jumped into my lap and started snuggling. I can't even describe how it makes my heart expand 100 times its normal size!

I know that for the 2 weeks that Kayce is here there will be many temptations for sugar. She decided to go on WW when she gets home, so she is planning to have a lot of fun food. We are headed out for the day with my other daughter for lunch and shopping. One day at a time!

I am feeling happy and content!
Blessings and happy scales!

9 comments:

  1. Great pic Kay, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Kay, "One Day at a Time". If we indulge today, we just back on track tomorrow. Tomorrow is a new day! :) I just know you are a fabulous mother and grandmother. Have fun with your daughters and grandbabies today. Love ya, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute and you look so happy. Watch the sugar but have a great time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Kay those are two cutie patooties! Such happiness for all three of you. Hope you have a great time with your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great photo - have a great time, gma Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo Kay. Enjoy those grandkids! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...you are beaming!! Love the photo! so so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waiting for your next post. Lol!! Miss reading them :-)

    ReplyDelete