| Cadence is 13:) |
1. I went to Zumba M, W, and F. I also did a new class to me called TRX. I am a wimp! A huge wimp. Honestly it still hurts to sit on the potty today and I said ouch on each step coming downstairs this AM. Even my hands are sore from holding the straps. Did I mention that I am a wimp??? Holy crap!
2.I have been really good for me for 8 days!!! Yay!!!
3. I went to my grand daughter's 13th birthday party today and did not have cake or ice cream. Now if there had been potato chips there?
4. I have not had potato chips for 8 days!!!
I can see progress already in my pants, but I feel like I am running out of time! Only 3 weeks until I leave on my trip. I may lose maybe 3 more lbs at most:( Better than nothing right?
I fried some burger, added chili flakes, and made a quesadilla (sp) for dinner tonight. I put chili flakes in everything lately, even my eggs. I love them!!! I did use flour tortilla's, I know bad K, but oh well. No dessert tonight either. I am too tired!
I can't believe my grand daughter is 13! What a blessing she has been. My son was 20 and single when we found out Cadence was on the way. They did not marry, but have been great co parenters all these years. We are blessed that she is here:) She sure has some major attitude! I'm glad I am done with the teenage years, I'm afraid one of us wouldn't live through them again in my family!!! I have spent quite a bit of time with my twin Taryn lately. We actually get along for about the first 15 minutes that we are together! Progress! Today I took both the twins and my mom to the birthday party. They are quite funny and still bickering at 24 years old! When I got home, I embraced the silence in the house!!! And 2 minutes later my other daughter called to facetime with my grandson Karson in Alabama. He wanted to show me that he knew all of his numbers. He is turning 3 in October and I seriously think he will be reading shortly after. He knows all of his letters and their sounds too. I love him:)
Have a great weekend! Blessings:)
Awesome Kay!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteEight days is good Kay! Looks like you've gotten back on track. Your granddaughter is so cute, I love that mischievous look on her face. I admire your doing all that exercise and in no way think you are a wimp!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing great Kay. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteKay - your granddaughter is beautiful. I agree with Beth - love the look on her face!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you are glad that facetime exists so you can see Karson and family from miles away!
Kudos to you for staying on track 8 days and exercising!
Hi Kay! Glad you are getting back on the right track. Me too,but I did have alittle slip up yesterday with a brownie!! Can you believe it??? I made some for my neice and nephew and there was a slip while I was cutting them up to put in the container. Oh well, just a slip, get right back on track right? Hope all is well. Where are you going on your trip?? XO
ReplyDeleteYeah Kay! Face time is great. I just went away to the US with my husband for a few days and we face timed my mom and the kids one night. Amazing they could see us in the restaurant we were sitting in and we could see them in our family room at home. My mom thought it was pretty cool :)
ReplyDelete