Monday, September 17, 2012

Zumba, Zumba!!!

I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!! I HAVE BEEN GOOD FOR 4 DAYS:) And yes, I was yelling from the rooftops!!! I even bought a mini loaf of french bread for my daughter for dinner and I didn't have any! Since hubby is out of town, I had my twins over for dinner and I was a good girl!!! I feel like I may be back on track, but I will believe it when I make it for a full 21 days, the habit time.
I am back to Zumba, love it again, my favorite gal was there this AM, a very nice surprise! Hubby left at about 6:30 and I actually set the alarm for 7:30 so I would have no excuses for "accidentally" sleeping through Zumba.  My body is very sore this evening! But I feel happy!!!
I am not being perfect, but I am a million times better!
I am wrapping my head around the fact that I did not gain the weight back overnight, so I can't expect it to come off overnight. I do notice in just 4 days that a bit of the puffiness is down. I am excited to be back on track.
If we all start blogging again, maybe we will all get skinny!!!
I want to say again that if your blog does not have the captcha off that I can't comment. I found Debby's blog, but I could not comment. Does anyone know how I can fix that on my end?
I am going to bed happy, happy, happy tonight! Yay!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kay!! It makes me so happy to see that you are happy and back at Zumba. Your blog has always been an inspiration to me and whether your weight is up or down you always keep things real which helps others see that it is possible to turn things around. I hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay... the above post was from me but for some reason my daughter was logged into my computer and I didn't realize it when I left that comment :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahoo!! Glad you are getting back on track! Great job with the bread - I know that's a tough one for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Kay! Back on track and moving ahead. I am not sure what you mean by the capcha thing. What is it and how do I turn it off. Thanks to everyone who is commenting on my blog. I am off to a rough start with it but trying to learn. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete